Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Salary and Full Notification – Indian Navy ne recently ek Notification publish kiya hai 45 post ki. Jitne bhi candidates interested hai Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Apply ke liye. Woh candidates niche di gayi link se jakar apply kar sakta hai.
SSC Recruitment 2021 me apply karne se pehle aap is post ko acchi se read kar llijiye. Iss me aap jan payenge application start date kab hai or application ke last date kab hai. Exam fees kitni deni paregi or qualification kitni honi chahiye Indian Navy SSC Online Form 2021 ke liye pure details me baat karunga.
- Online Application Start: 02/07/2021
- Online Application Last: 16/07/2021
- Online Payment Last Date: 16/07/2021
- Admit Card Available: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
Read More Notification
- General, OBC, EWS Fee: Rs. 000/-
- SC, ST Fee: Rs. 000/-
- PH Fee: Rs. 000/-
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Apply ke liye aap Fee de sakte hai Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Phonpe, Paytm, E Challan, Online, Offline etc ke through.
- Minimum Age: 02 Jan 1997 Born
- Maximum Age: 01 July 2002 Born
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science /
- Computer Engg. / IT
- M.Sc (Computer / IT)
- M.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
Total Post 45
- Minimum Salary: NA
- Maximum Salary: NA
How To Apply Online Application
- All Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Apply Kar sakte hai 02/07/2021 se 16/07/2021 tarikh tak.
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th& 7th semester for regular and
- integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses respectively & all semesters for other degree examination, date of
- birth proof (as per 10th& 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate
- issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in
- original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/changes will be entertained.
Q. SSC recruitment me apply karne ke liye kitni fees deni padegi?
Asha karta hun ki eh post aapko help kiya hoga latest job recruitment information khojne me. Agar aapko eh article pasand ayi ho to please social media par share kijiye.
Agar aapke man me koi doubt araha hai to please niche comment kijiye. Hum aapka definitely help karunga. Agar aapko lagta hai ki kisi improvement ki jarurat hai to aap hume bata sakte hai.
Aap kisi bhi recruitment ko apply karne se pehle ekbar jarur official Advertisement aur Notification check kijiye.